Questions To Ask Us:
Handling your case is our purpose. Your legal needs affect your life. When you retain a law firm you put your life in their hands. We understand the seriousness of our duty to you. The first and most critical step in your legal journey is selecting the right firm for your needs. Before you select a firm, take the opportunity to get to know the attorneys you are considering. Ask the following questions when making this important decision:
- Is the firm qualified to handle my case?
- How long will it take for me to get results?
- What do my attorneys think the resolution of my problem will be?
- What is the firm’s opinion of the value of my case?
- How much expense will I incur through the legal process?
- Will I be kept informed as to the status of my case?
- How will my attorneys communicate with me?
- How will my attorneys handle my legal needs?
- Is litigation the only way to solve my problems?